Name: Jack Skyblue
Occupations: Director, Script Writer, Producer, Actor, Video Editor, Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Draw Artist, Amateur Skateboarder, Author
Influenced by (as a Musician): Michael Jackson.
Influenced by (as a Film/Seriesmaker): Tim Burton, Walt Disney, Zack Snyder, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, James Rolfe, Charlie Chaplin, Russell T. Davies, Lloyd Kaufman and James Gunn.
Influenced by (as a Reviewer): Cecil Trachenburg (from Good Bad Flicks), James Rolfe (aka the Angry Video Game Nerd), Bjarni H. Sigfússon (aka Blaze the Movie Fan), Phelan Porteous (aka Phelous), J.L. O’Faolain (aka That Long-Haired Creepy Guy), Noah Antwiler (aka The Spoony One), Chris Lee Moore (aka Rowdy from TV Trash), Chris Bores (aka The Irate Gamer), Mark (aka Zookstar1000), Gareth Van Camp (aka The Necro Critic), Eli Stone (aka The Cartoon Hero) and Doug Walker (aka The Nostalgia Critic before the 2013 Reboot).
- Jack Skyblue is a Christian.
- He’s been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome but Jack doesn’t mind that and actually cites this not only as one of his reasons for his creativity but also for his world perspectives.
- In 2017 he’s been diagnosed with underactive thyroid and has to take medications once a day before breakfast.
- On march 2018 Jack had an epileptic seizure while being inside a bus and because of that has been hospitalized for six days. He has to take medications because of that each morning and evening. For how long he has to take them remains uncertain.
- Jack Skyblue identifies himself as an egalitarian.